Sunday, July 19, 2009

What we're up to...

We haven't really done anything super exciting lately, so here's just some of the day to day...

Steve got home from work early last Tuesday and since we've been melting here in the AZ summer (I swear it either gets hotter every summer or I forget from year to year how hot it gets!), we desperately wanted to go swimming. We found one of the city pools that does a family swim in the evenings which means it's less crowded and not as many crazy kids running around, a much better situation for Preston to go swimming. Preston loves to be in the water and it was very cool, relaxing, and fun... definitely worth repeating!
(Please try to focus on Preston in these pics, and not us in our swimsuits!!)



Preston has learned how to pull himself up to standing on everything. He's getting so strong and is always so pleased with himself when he does it. I caught these pics while he was watching Sesame Street, he likes to get up close and personal with the muppets!



And finally we gave our little boy a haircut! We've trimmed it before but it was getting so long and it just sticks up in every direction you could swear he had been electrocuted or something! We even had to use the clippers this time. He did really well and we think it turned out cute!

4 comments:

angie & ty said...

good job on the haircut!! i cut Tyson's last night too. he needed to before we go to Mccall.

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

But you guys looks oh so hot in your suits we have to check you out too. I love the color of your suit. And of course Preston is cute too. I love swimming with Gracie a couple of times a week. Sometimes we get dad to go again at night. Does Preston love the water too?

Savana said...

I liked the crazy hair! But he still looks very cute, more grown up. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Is that the pool right next to PCC East campus? I know everyone says Preston is Steve's mini-me, but I'm starting to see Amy a lot. Especially in that last picture.