Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Visit & B-day Rolled into One...

My parents came to visit over the weekend and we had such a great time! We of course had lots of fun and Preston loved spending time with his grandparents. My dad was nice enough to babysit while my mom and I did some shopping, always fun! We went out to dinner to celebrate my birthday and after Preston went to bed my dad took Steve & I to see Transformers (wow, that movie fulfilled my explosion viewing quota for the year!).



We can't get enough of this picture!! Preston started standing in his crib on Thursday, so crazy! (needless to say we've lowered the crib since!)

Saturday, my actual birthday, we just hung out, went to lunch and I opened some presents. We have a long list of things we want to do with my parents but it was just too hot to do any of them... I guess they'll just have to come visit us again sometime soon!

Modeling my new apron from my parents, so cute!



I had a really great birthday and thank you everyone for the calls, emails, and messages. My parents' visit made it that much better! We can't even express how grateful we are for such wonderful families who do so much to love and support us. We love you so much and thanks again for everything... seriously, thank you!

7 comments:

jenny said...

The one of Preston in his crib made me laugh. I love it! :o)

Aranne and Dan said...

Glad you had a great birthday and were able to get out and do some fun stuff and enjoy mom and dad too... Sounds like a great weekend...

Mom should not have let you show off that adorable apron! I don't even cook and I want one! It is fabulous....

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

I love your apron! I have been wanting to make me a new cute "girly" one myself. Happy Birthday!

Carrie said...

Happy birthday Amy!!!

Savana said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Your family seems so nice!!!

Adrian said...

Your apron is smokin HOT! I want one! Glad you had such a fun birthday! I don't think mine will be THAT fun...