Monday, July 6, 2009

What our house looks like right now...

Now that Preston can crawl he is EVERYWHERE!!! We are having to block things off, keep doors closed, and keep a very close eye on him. Steve has also made several attempts to make barricades and corrals to keep our little man contained. All attempts have failed and we have had many jail breaks. Preston laughs as he breaks through and crawls away and gets mad when we pull him away from something he shouldn't play with like a power cord. Oh the fun times... we love it!!




This worked... but only for maybe 10 minutes!

5 comments:

Aranne and Dan said...

Just give him a bag full of trash... he seems to like that!!!

Anonymous said...

Why is it the dad's always try to build barricades? How is Preston liking that driving toy?

Savana said...

How funny! He's such a cutie and getting so big. I love his hair!

Carrie said...

I forgot to tell you--boys are exhausting--am I too late? :)

Adrian said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! I can't stop laughing! Preston is HILARIOUS!!! I'm think that will be Hayley all too soon! I think the basket one is my favorite! So funny!!