Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Our Newest Nephew!!

After their very long wait, my brother and sister-in-law received their adoption miracle toady, a beautiful baby boy. He was born last Friday, November 6th. We couldn't be more excited for them as we know he is an answer to countless prayers over the years.

Blake Aaron Urbancic
7lbs. 12oz.
18.5 inches


Welcome to the family! We love you already!

7 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

Oh my! that makes me so happy! Yeah for adoption and answered prayers!

Jenn and Kylann said...

Awww! I'm so happy for them! I can't imagine what it must have been like to wait so long for a child. Congratulations to them!

Lisa said...

We are thrilled as well for Dan and Aranne. Adoption has blessed our lives and is now blessing theirs. Our prayers have truly been answered.

angie & ty said...

what a beautiful little boy!!! dan and aranne are going to be amazing parents. I remember when we were there for Preston's blessing and how dan just held preston and he fell asleep in dan's arms...just watching him then u could tell he would be a great father. Congrats to them and welcome to the world Blake!!!!

Kara said...

How exciting!! Congratulations to them!

Anonymous said...

I'm am so excited for them! That's the one thing that I miss about working in adoption, seeing great families get placed with beautiful little babies. Congrats!

Carrie said...

Stuff like this gets me a little choked up. It's just neat all around. Congratulations to them!