Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Year?!?


This post is a day early, but since we'll be busy with Thanksgiving festivities, I figured I'd do it today. My baby boy will be one tomorrow!! I can't even believe it's been that long. It's so crazy to think that a year ago I was still pregnant getting ready to have this little man come into our lives. I was just going through all of Preston's baby clothes yesterday, getting them ready to hand down to his cousin Blake, and it brought back so many memories of our tiny little baby and his newborn days. I'm not going to lie, it made me choke up a little bit. And I have to say it was funny to be going through his clothes while he was walking all around me and trying to help by spreading them out all over the floor!! It's truly amazing how much he's grown and learn. We are so blessed to be this little boy's parents. He brings so much joy into our home and we cannot imagine life without him. We seriously just love to watch him and all that he does. Happy Birthday Preston!! ....a little walk down memory lane!







I'm grateful for a lot of things this Thanksgiving, but I think Preston tops that list! We hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and is able to spend it with family and loved ones!!

4 comments:

Kara said...

i told you it would go by fast! just wait. the second year seems to go by even faster.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESTON!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, the second year is gone in a flash! Happy Birthday little guy!

Carrie said...

I remember all those pictures and posts like it was yesterday. I kept checking on a daily basis to see if he was here yet! Now it's been A YEAR. That blows me right away.

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

Happy Birthday to Preston! Congrats. IT is so awesome.