This post is a little funny since today feels like a winter day, cold and rainy! Last week was just the opposite with the temps in the high 80's and we know the heat is just around the corner. I came home from work last week and found my boys like this... Apparently this is how it started, a little fun with the hose, but then it turned into summer fun with P's swimsuit, pool, and a home made water slide. Preston was having so much fun and they were doing this for about 2 hours.
I hope Steve had a great 23rd birthday. :) I forget you guys are ready for the hottest summer of your lives. Maybe a visit to Utah to get away from it?
2 comments:
We LOVE the shots of our little pool guy! Great idea with the slide and pool, too. He is SO cute, we miss him so!
I hope Steve had a great 23rd birthday. :) I forget you guys are ready for the hottest summer of your lives. Maybe a visit to Utah to get away from it?
Post a Comment