Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubby!!

This is just a little post to wish my amazing husband a happy birthday!! Steve is the greatest husband and the most wonderful father. One more year older and he just gets better and better! I'm so lucky to have him! I know this year will bring great things for him. I love you sweetheart!

Poor Steve spent his birthday today working... but that's a good thing. He started training for a call-center job today. His training is from 11am-8pm Monday through Friday for 3 weeks (boo!) and he'll be doing customer service for Apple and the iphone. It's not a great job by any means and not a career path (he's not used to being the peon and having to ask permission to do everything!), but we're grateful for anything right now. We're keeping our eyes out for a better opportunity and hopeful something will come together soon!

I hope Steve doesn't mind me posting this picture, I just thought it was so sweet!

1 comment:

Aranne and Dan said...

Happy birthday to Steve... We too know that good things are coming your way and that because you have taken this job and are willing to work hard the Lord will bless you and your family.... We love you guys and hope to see you really soon! Hang in there.