While we were in Vegas in July, my whole family took pictures for the first time in 5 years. There's definitely been some additions to the family since then, 3 grandkids! It was a great time and even with all the kids, I think we were able to get some great shots. Oh, and if you didn't remember (or read) Preston badly burned three of his fingers on his right hand on my flat iron (I know, I earned the bad mommy award that day!) right before we left to take the pictures. We definitely didn't get any smiles for our little guy, but once the Motrin kicked in we were able to get some of him not crying! Either way, I think we're a cute family!
We love this pic! With big families, I love more candid shots! Our little fam! One of our favorites...
You guys are as adorable as can be. I keep checking in to see if an announcement of another one will be made....I had #2 on the way when Tyson was P's age. :)
5 comments:
love the black and white one too of you guys. so cute!!!!
I think I like the last one the best too. Preston looks so grown up! And you two look SO happy!
You guys are as adorable as can be. I keep checking in to see if an announcement of another one will be made....I had #2 on the way when Tyson was P's age. :)
Actually at P's age, I was due in 2 months! Yeah don't do that! j/k! It was fine!
Such a photogenic family! Preston is so big!!!!!
Post a Comment