Our Abby is 4 months old today... and I almost forgot! Our happy girl is just getting bigger and bigger, so crazy! Here's what she's up to...
- So happy!
- So smiley! She'll hand out smiles to anyone who will give her the time of day, love it!
- She loves baths, getting her diaper changed, and especially getting dressed. She often giggles for me when I'm changing her clothes. Such a girl already!
- She's so talkative. Always squealing, sighing, or cooing.
- She's rolled over a handful of times from tummy to back. Preston rolled pretty early and as soon as he started you couldn't get him to stop, however, Abby would much rather have a conversation with you and have your attention instead of going anywhere. They really do come with their little personalities.
- Only 2 things she doesn't like: bottles and long car rides. I've tried several different bottles and she just gets mad at me. Yesterday I got her to take a bottle from me with no fussing or crying, it was quite the victory!
(Discovered one more thing she doesn't like last night: baseball games. It was too loud and she cried and cried.)
- She still eats and sleeps great, she really is my super star!
- Giggled for the first time and giggled at her brother for the first time, so cute.
We love this baby girl so much and I can't get enough of her. She brightens up our home!
1 comment:
She is so cute and so sweet! your so LUCKY!!!!
Post a Comment