Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Here he comes...

...To save the day!!


My mom had mentioned to me that she had made super hero capes for all of my brothers when they were little and I just knew I had to make one for Preston. I found this pretty easy tutorial online that is Superman on one side and Lightning Mcqueen on the other. Couldn't be any more perfect for Preston!! It was actually a pretty quick project and I love it!




Preston was a little unsure what to do with his cape at first so to help him out Steve demonstrated with a sheet. Love my boys! (and Steve really is the best dad!)

4 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

Amy, I'm impressed with your sewing abilities! Looks super cute! And I can't believe Steve didn't show off his super hero skills at the reunion. :)

Anonymous said...

That last picture is a keeper!

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

I think I have totally seen this tutorial before and I loved it. I catalogued it in my brain to remember for when I have a boy. Great job and so fun to see your boys being super together. That is a keeper. Steve seems like a great dad.

Maile said...

So cool, Amy! I love seeing all the neat sewing projects you are doing!