It's been six months since our baby girl was born. All day I was having flashbacks to waking up with contractions and miss Abby deciding to come one day before she was scheduled. I cannot believe it's been 6 months already and it's even harder to believe we're halfway to her first birthday. Here's what she's up to...
- SO close to crawling! She has been scooting everywhere for about 3 weeks and now is up on her hands and knees. I seriously think it's just a matter of days before she figures out how to do it. She scoots so fast and is starting to end up in the most random places and gets stuck sometimes, like between the couch and piano.
- Got her two bottom teeth in! They came in within a couple days and only had to give her tylenol once for her discomfort.
- Started eating rice cereal this week. She doesn't seem to thrilled with it yet, maybe she's just waiting for the yummy fruit.
- Just started spitting and making razzing noises and loves it.
- Is completely over pacifiers right now.
- Is always found with a toy or her hands in her mouth. She likes to go for our shoes or Jackie's toys when she's scooting around.
- Loves to smile and laugh at her brother. She really loves him.
- Loves to be outside and loves the wind.
- Had her first haircut.
- Giggles like crazy when her belly and neck are tickled while changing her diaper or clothes.
This little girl is such a light in our home and brings all of us so much joy. It is so fun to actually watch as she is learning new things and I'm excited to continue watching her in the coming months.
Here are a couple of pics from eating rice cereal for the first time.
3 comments:
I love the sign photos, she poses and then ends up eating the sign...so perfect and cute!
How can she possibly ALREADY be 6 months?!? Abby is simple darling! I love her big grin!
Those are some fun faces she can make! Happy Half Birthday!
Post a Comment