Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Abby's First Haircut...

We went to Steve's parents' house on Saturday to celebrate his dad's birthday and watched most of conference together. It was a great time and the boys had so much fun playing together as they always do. Only downside I got a super bad cold. I haven't been sick in forever and had forgotten how miserable it can make you! And now Steve's sick too, no fun! Anyways, while we were there Angie trimmed Abby's bangs. The back has some really long patches but I can't bring myself to cut the rest just yet. She was pretty dang cute in her cape.




2 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

I just cannot get over how much she looks like Preston- so cute! Sorry you are sick and hope it passes quickly.

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

look at all that cute hair. It takes guts to cut it the first time. So cute