Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A great visit...

I feel so behind on the blog!!  I'm also in charge of a ward relief society blog for church and every once in a while we have a recipe exchange night and I have to put all of the recipes on that blog.  That took priority, but now that I got that done I can do some catch up.

My mom got here on June 1st and got to hang out with us for almost a week before my dad drove up here and joined her.  We had some great weather days (and some not so great ones) and got to do some fun things while they were here.  I think I'm going to break up the posts a bit because we have so many pics (of course!).  We love when they can come visit and I love that Preston has such a great bond with them and loved waking up and instantly looking for Grandma and giving great goodnight hugs and kisses to both of them... that's a big deal for Preston.

So my pics will be out of order but some of the fun things we did were... shopping, playing with water in the backyard, lunch at Snake River Landing, visiting Reed's Dairy, going to the zoo, going to Leo's Place, playing games, reading books, going to the "water park" (the splash pad in Rexburg), dinner at the park, a visit to Bear World, boys going to Fathers and Sons' camp out, night out to the movies, day trip to Mesa Falls, and lots and lots of playing!!

Snake River Landing, we happened upon a little craft fair which was fun.
Reed's Dairy, got to see and pet horse, goats, baby cows and pigs and of course  have some of their yummy ice cream!



Right after this Preston decided he was done playing and Grandma and Grandpa played a round on their own, hilarious!!

The carousel in Rexburg, a favorite of Preston's of course and fun knowing we went on it last summer when Abby was just a couple months old. 





Abby loves the slide!  This girl is so brave, love see her personality really shining! 

No comments: