| Love this pic of my Abby Jean... future singer maybe?? Also, I'm in love with her swimsuit! |
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Water babies...
I have realized that I live for summer!! (ok, summer here because it is hard earned and amazing even though too short, not AZ blazing heat). I love sunshine, the smell of sunblock and my kids and my sun-kissed cheeks. It helps that I have two kiddos that LOVE the water. We already knew that Preston loved it... we can send him in the backyard with the hose and he's in heaven. Last summer Abby was too little for any summer fun so it's so much fun to see her experience these things for the first time. The great part is that she is fearless and loves every minute of it. She was literally cracking me up at the splash pad because she didn't care about the other kids or being splashed right in the face and she would even walk right into the fountains as tall as her and turn right around and do it again. I hoping for an extra long summer to enjoy this as much as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Being here is one of my favorite memories. You are right, little Abby was amazing...what a brave little one!
Post a Comment