On the last full day of my parents being here, we knew we wanted to do something new and do some exploring of Idaho. We headed to Mesa Falls which is about an hour and a half away from us. We first stop in a St. Anthony, a cute small town. We grabbed some burgers and fries from a local place and happened upon a cute little park. It was right by a river, actually kind of scary how close and how unsafe (no fencing or anything keeping you from falling in) it was, so we made sure to keep Preston far away. They even had a tank at the park which was pretty cool.
We drove the rest of the way to Mesa Falls which is more in the mountains and forests. There is a lower falls where you get a broader view but you are far away and the upper falls where you are literally on top of the waterfall. It was beautiful and so crazy how close we were. So glad that we decided to go, definitely worth the drive!!
 |
| Lower Falls |
 |
| I've never held onto my baby so tight! She wanted to get down to walk around, no way girlfriend!! |
 |
| Can you see you how close we are?? |
3 comments:
That looks awesome. I love stuff like that. Adventure, but with a protective fence. :) I want to go to Bear World too. I want to see what a Bear would do to our car.
what a beautiful place!
Ah I love Mesa Falls!!! Went there all the time while going to college in Rexburg. These pics brought back good memories. That's some beautiful Idaho country right there!!!
Post a Comment