The other night we were able to go to an Idaho Falls Chuckars game, very much minor league. We had wanted to go to a couple games this summer but didn't because we didn't really want to pay money to chase around our 2 kids that don't like to sit. Steve was able to get some free tickets to the second to last game, so we gave it a shot. It was breast cancer awareness night so I got a free pink t-shirt, woohoo. We sat in the bleachers that are mostly empty and right by a grassy area, plenty of room for the kids to roam around. It was fun, but I'm not sure the kids even noticed the baseball game.
They let the kids run the bases, so Preston had fun doing that.
| I love that the pictures of Preston that are of him running and blurry capture his personality so well. |
1 comment:
So cute! I love catching up on your family!
Post a Comment