Sunday, November 18, 2012

AZ Part 2...

Time out for Women!  It was great of course with a lot of awesome speakers that I really got a lot from.  I always leave with such a boost and feeling better about myself.  The highlight for me this year was singer/songwriter Michael Mclean.  I started listening to his music in high school and my cd's of him were always my go to if I needed a pick me up.  I love him, so I was so excited that he was there to speak and perform.  He of course made me cry with a couple of his songs that really touched me (funny how some of his songs have taken on new meaning as I have gotten older and become a mom).  In a room full of 4,000 women it felt like he was singing to me... it was wonderful.  




While we were gone the little girls had themselves a tea party, so cute!
With Grandpa in charge, he took the kids on a walk to the park and to Weinerschnizel  for corn dogs.


The girls... only missing Katie and Ellie

The fountain and the mud resulted in this a few times.
Love these kiddos.

No comments: