We stayed in Pocatello with Steve's family for a few days. The kids and Angie and I went to see Santa land in a helicopter and then the kids got to see him. Preston was not having any part of it since he was still getting better from his stomach bug and Abby wasn't so thrilled with Santa either. I don't have high hopes for a good picture of my kids with Santa this year!
That night we got to have a little party for Preston's birthday. Pizza, cupcakes, and presents... it was perfect for him. We had Batman plates and Lightning Mcqueen cupcakes, his two loves right now.
| Abby trying on the Yoda jacket. |
I think Preston had a great little party. Once again, it was really cool to have all of Steve's family together. Dan and Nina are moving to Italy in March for the Army and will be there for 3 years, so we're not sure when we'll all be together again.
We were able to have a nice time on Saturday doing some shopping and getting some great deals! (I don't do Black Friday shopping, just can't handle the lack of sleep, crowds, lines and chaos to save a little... but I will gladly shop on Saturday when there is still awesome sales and everyone else has gone home. Ex: black riding boots for $20 and a cute dress for $13.) I was able to get some cute stuff as my early Christmas present. We finished our visit with family pictures which we had to plan last minute since we didn't know that Dan and Nina were coming. Hoping they turn out cute. It was a great visit with family!
No comments:
Post a Comment