Playing outside in the snow. It was nice to play outside with the temps in the 30's instead of the teens of twenties... even still we were only outside about 30 or 40 minutes. Can't wait until we can play outside for a few hours when it's warm! Our snow is melting and getting less and less everyday and the temps in the forecast are rising but every time I get excited for spring I realize it's still cold outside and that it's still won't really be summer for a few months.
Eating some snow... this was a few weeks ago just after we had gotten a bunch of snow. Thought they were pretty funny with their bowls of snow. Abby ate it until she got cold and even though she was telling me her hands were cold she still asked me for more, silly girl!
This was today... Abby had a weird night last night and didn't go to bed until really late. She was super tight and crashed after dinner at about 7 and didn't even flinch when Steve got her out of her chair. Now to see what time she wakes up tomorrow, pretty sure it will be early.
| Preston put her little crown she made at church on her head and said, "Oh, what a pretty little sleeping booty." (aka. Sleeping Beauty, LOL!) |
My other hobby that I've taken up once again is... running. I've decided to run another 10k at the end of April. After the last one I realized that if I don't have a training schedule or a goal I have very little motivation to get on the treadmill. It's really nice to not have to start my training at a difficult 1 mile like last time. It seems a little overwhelming to be doing this again but I like the way I feel when I accomplish my run each time and reach new distances and to be following a schedule with it. I even have my eye on a half marathon race in June that I am contemplating, but I haven't committed to anything yet. It would be an awesome accomplishment but of course there is a lot of fear and wondering if I really could run 13 miles standing in my way. We shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment