Friday, March 1, 2013

Skirts...

I already posted one picture of the skirt that I made for Valentine's Day but I decided to make another one for her to wear to Grandma Chandler's birthday party a couple weeks ago.  Since I had made one for her before, this one only took 30 minutes!  I think they turned out cute and look great with tights or leggings.

I decided to make some more for my niece, Chelsea's, first birthday this week.  For two of them I used fabric I already had from other projects and the other two I bought fat quarters and pieced two pieces together, which was a little more work but totally do-able.  I love projects like this: easy, quick, and something that I actually use (or makes a great gift!).  I think they turned out adorable and hopefully I can see a picture of adorable Chelsea wearing one!


1 comment:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

good job Amy! I love the wide elastic and made some of Jenna's favorite skirts with it :)