Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Silly girl!

Look who decided to climb out of her crib?!?  I thought we were in the clear since she hadn't attempted it yet and she is almost 2 but out of the blue at naptime I heard her at her door jiggling the handle.  Uh-oh.  I even tried taking out the bumpers and her pillow to see if that would be enough to keep her from climbing out but then she did it super fast right in front of me.  I wasn't even worried about her safety because she's tall enough to do it pretty safely but I need her contained so she'll fall asleep.  Thankfully we used the crib tent with Preston and I just had to find it and figure out how to put it together and we were back in business. So glad we have it and so not ready to transition her to a big bed!


We went swimming at the aquatic center last Saturday, the first time we've ever done that.  The kids had fun but unfortunately the water was still pretty cold, even for an indoor pool, so we didn't last very long.  It was fun to at least do something different.  ...this is what swimming in Idaho in March looks like: swimsuit, long sleeve shirt, jacket, fleece pants, and boots.  Doesn't that scream springtime??
 

No comments: