Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fire Station...

It was our nephew Tyson's birthday this past week and for his birthday party we got to visit a fire station.  It was so cute!  There were 5 little boys and they were all so excited to check everything out.  Preston and Tyson were given fireman outfits for Christmas and of course they had to wear them.  They all had a great time and then we went back up to their house for cake and presents.  We stayed for a family dinner for Tyson and then left Preston there to sleep over for 2 nights!  He had a blast of course and it's always nonstop playing for those two boys.

Love the reflectors on their uniforms glowing!
Abby was not a fan of the firetrucks, she got freaked out by them and held onto me for dear life.

They even had a pink hat for Abby! (and we figured out she can say hat!)
Even got to try the hose!

He looks ready for the job!

While Preston was gone it was so weird to have just Abby... I don't know what to with just one kid!  We were able to relax and get a babysitter for Friday night which is always a treat.  Saturday we still just had Abby until the evening so we were able to go out to lunch with her.  A lot easier to take just one kid to a restaurant than 2!  I then got to go the temple... always so nice.  Such a peace and comfort there that I wish I could just stay there for hours!  It was a great weekend and so nice to get Preston back (cause I really did miss him even if it gave me a break!)

No comments: