On Saturday, the 2nd, we went to Ammon Days, a fun community event put on by the city of Ammon. They have breakfast, lunch, talent shows, vendors, booths, a car show, snow cones, cotton candy, popcorn and fun activities all day and everything is free! So much fun! One of the cool things we got to do was that Steve, my Dad, Preston and I got to go up on the bucket of a ladder fire truck. We had to wait a long time, but how cool is that!?! It went really high and I was so proud of Preston, he was so brave and wasn't nervous at all.
After the weekend the weather turned rainy for the next 3 days. I felt bad that it was crappy weather while my dad was here but par for the course for Idaho. My parents wanted to take the big kids on an adventure on Monday... they had wanted to drive to the Teton mountains but with the weather they decided to go to Craters of the Moon instead. Preston loved that they were old volcanoes and learning all about the lava rock and such. I'm glad they had fun even with the rain.
More fun times...
| Baby Sprite!! |
| Grandma was on book reading duty every single night she was here. They loved for her to read to them! |
No comments:
Post a Comment