Tuesday, August 12, 2014

More fun!

The first couple of weeks with Kaley, my mom was really awesome about taking Preston and Abby to do some things to keep them busy and happy.  Then Kaley and I started venturing out and got in on some fun too.
Had to include this one of Kaley from her first sponge bath... she was so mad!


First outing: the park!

She's trying to drink the water, lol.
I loved this outfit on her, so sweet.
My mom is a big fan of the cheesy SyFy channel movies like the new Sharknado 2.  We decided to get in on the fun and have Fish Day.  We got plates and decorations from the dollar store and bought things like goldfish and Swedish Fish.  We watched Finding Nemo with the kids and they had their dinner on beach towels.  After they went to bed, Steve, my mom and I watched the first Sharknado movie.  So stupidly awesome!  It was actually a lot of fun to have a made up holiday and to make it for fun for the kids.

No comments: