Sunday, August 3, 2014

Photo Shoot...

A few months ago I found a photographer on facebook who was offering lifestyle photography sessions.  I loved the idea of having a photographer come to our house and just take some casual shots of the kids and us with baby.  I was intrigued by doing more real life shots than a studio set up with props and all of that... sometimes newborn photography is more about the props than the baby.  So I got this scheduled and she came to our house the next Monday.  Getting pictures taken is always stressful... especially for Preston, he always has a really rough time and got really grumpy about it.  I feel bad that he wasn't as cooperative because he was so cute with Kaley all the time except for when there is a professional photographer.  Oh well... I still love how these turned out.

Kaley has a dimple!!
Love the feet shot!











No comments: