I realized I have a bunch of random pictures from some of our fun that I don't want to leave out or forget so I'll just clump them all together. I have said it before but I love summer in Idaho, it just makes me so happy. And I love the feeling of trying to get in all of the fun while the weather is good, it definitely makes you take advantage of summer better. This post is quite fitting today since it is rainy, windy and just feels like fall outside. I guess summer really is over. :(
 |
| This girl is getting so close to walking (finally!) and loves that she can be in on the outside fun by pushing her cart around. Evenings outside are my favorite! |
 |
| Gotta love the action shot! Preston's bike broke half way through the summer. Steve found a great deal at Walmart and we just went for it. He loves his bigger bike and it has been his favorite thing to do outside. We love our quiet cul-de-sac and giant driveway, perfect for bike riding! |
 |
| Park fun! We love going to as many parks as we can! |
 |
| This is the only picture I have from an event they have in Rexburg every summer called Celebrate Youth. An event especially for kids and all FREE! They have tons of games with prizes, jumping castles, vendors, fire truck and ambulance, carousel rides, popcorn, and free books. We love going and make a day of it by going early to play in the park before all the fun starts. |
 |
| Abby loves all things crafty and often asks for her crayons, scissors, and glue. One Sunday afternoon she did the same and then minutes later told me to look. I didn't see anything on her paper and was confused when she told me that she had glued her hand to the paper! HA! She thought she was pretty funny! |
 |
| All three kiddos working together to play. Preston pushes Kaley up the slide, Abby grabs her hands and pulls her up the rest of the way and then lets go so she slides back down. Kaley giggles, everyone laughs and then they do it again. It makes this Mama a little nervous but they love it! |
 |
| "Where the Wild Things Are" super story time at the library with extra projects, fun and treats. We love the library in the summer, especially the summer reading program. We love reading and getting prizes and coupons for free stuff is a great bonus! |
 |
| The older two and I went waling along the river and the falls. How pretty is this?! I love that we live just like 12 minutes from this. The waterfalls and trees are so pretty and the view of the temple is awesome. |
 |
| Everyone makes fun of selfies, but selfies mean I actually get to be in some pictures!! |
 |
| Last time at the Rexburg splash pad. Definitely my favorite and Steve came along since it was our last time. |
 |
| Baby toes! |
 |
| Visit to the zoo! This was the first summer that we haven't had a zoo pass and we've been missing go to the zoo so much. They had a community day where the zoo was free if you brought canned food. We were worried it would be too busy since it was free but we went early and it was awesome. Our zoo is just little but we still have fun. |
 |
| Sideways, but still fun! |
No comments:
Post a Comment