Life with new babies at home is always an adjustment... but it seems to be going well. We had to to take the girls in for a couple weight checks at the doctor and also to get their tongue ties clipped. It felt as though all I did was feed babies and cuddle them... definitely not a bad thing!! The kids were troopers with us coming home and loved to hold the babies and always check on them. Kaley would just not leave them alone and is a big help to bring us their pacifiers and tell us when they are crying. We have had fun with first baths and watching them have "twin time" on the floor together. To help us and the kids distinguish between the girls (although the adults can do it with no help), the girls have different color bows... Maddie always has pink and Riley is in purple and sometimes white.
At the girls' newborn photo shoot. I took these pictures as a sneak peek for Steve... holy cuteness!!
| Not the most flattering picture... but I'm a twin mom!! |
| Little feet and skinny legs... oh how I love newborns! |
| HEAVEN! |
| First time outside enjoying the backyard and 2 weeks old!! |
| So stinking cute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment