Monday, August 22, 2016

Babies!!

A whole bunch of pictures of the babies!
All of my girls!




Riley & Maddie
I was exhausted and needed a nap... fussy babies meant I got to take a nap with one.  This is Maddie, love the baby cuddle while sleeping.  (To be honest I was having a very hard time when I took this picture.  This mom stuff is HARD sometimes and exhaustion doesn't help.)
Are you kidding me with all of this cuteness?!

They really seem to like laying outside.
When one pacifier isn't enough.
LOVE




My all time favorite twin related item.  It's called the Twin Z pillow.  My first twin nursing pillow didn't work out (it was way too bulky and was really uncomfortable for me) and this pillow can be used for nursing, bottles, sitting, whatever!  It was a going away gift from my mom and we use it constantly!

This is where the babies sleep every night next to our bed.  I sleep upside down so I can reach them and give them pacifiers if they get fussy in the night.  They also sleep in these sleep sacs every night.  They were a gift from the hospital (hence the big logo!) and we love them!
Time on the floor!

No comments: