Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Around the house...

I took a nap one Sunday afternoon while Steve and the kids watched a movie... I came out to find this.  And yes, they were both very much asleep!

Getting SO big!  This was the closest I could get to having them both look at me.  See the picture below for how much they wanted to sit still.


Nice enough outside to have the babies come out too!



We finally had a nice Saturday even though it was a tad windy and took advantage of it and went to a park for lunch... we haven't had a day nice enough to that again since.

Sunday morning cuddles, are you kidding me right now?!  How lucky am I?!?

Maddie has just started to crawl and Riley is army crawling/scooting like crazy.  These girls are getting braver and starting to explore.  This is Riley headed down the hall!


My little bunnies!

Baby races down the hall!

I tried this for the first time the other day.  I wore one baby, one baby was in the car seat in the cart and then the two year old who rode squished in the cart for half the time and walked the other half.  I definitely couldn't fit a ton of groceries, it took a lot longer, and wore me out but it felt good to have the freedom to get that done during the day as apposed to doing it after the kids go to bed.  Now I at least know that I can do it!

Random hat I stuck on Riley when it was chillier/windier outside than I thought it was and was worried she was cold.  She rocked that look!

No comments: