Sunday, March 12, 2017

More pictures...

More pictures around the house... sometimes I can't get enough of these kiddos.

I was hanging out on the floor and had all 5 kids on me or close.  I tried to get a picture but this was the best I could do.


Maddie all wrapped up and ready for a nap!

The kids are obsessed with taking pics on my phone lately, so Preston caught a pic of our morning cuddles!


When your sister's bib is more fun than yours.


Sunday cuteness!

Abby selfie!

All my girls in a train.



My dinner table.  What could be better?  Dinner time is often loud and crazy and feels like a juggling act getting everything ready and then also feeding the babies too and me trying to eat somewhere in there too.  The other night Steve worked late but I stopped and took a minute to appreciate this time and all the love around my table.  

Not even sure who took this and it's blurry but look at those blue eyes!

The other morning I tried to catch a nap on the couch while the twins were napping and the girls were watching a show.  But our Kaley Mae has been extra clingy with being on and off sick for a few weeks and needed to be right by me giving me hugs every two minutes.  No nap for me but it was pretty stinking cute.


Someone didn't take a nap when she needed one and was also not feeling good.


Heart exploding!

No comments: