The third week in March was spring break for the kids. We didn't go out of town at all so I came up with a list of fun things we could do, mostly, at home. My kids, Preston and Abby especially, like to be busy and go places so I tried my best to keep everyone happy. Some of the things we did were: pom-pom shooters, play with balloons, go to the dollar store, lunch at Sam's Club, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, watch a couple movies, make and decorate cookies, meet Steve for lunch at Freddy's and a couple of painting projects. Spring break is a little more tiring for me but overall we had a really good week with the kids and I. It makes me excited yet really nervous about summer break! Haha!
 |
| Two of Kaley's favorite things: her Dori shirt (that she wears 2-3 times a week!) and bubbles! |
 |
| This was one of our projects that was so cool... food color swirled into shaving cream, then you lay a piece of cardstock over to absorb the color. Turned out awesome and the kids had fun! |
No comments:
Post a Comment