In our many errands on Saturday we ended up at JoAnn's and while there Steve managed to find Diamondbacks fleece fabric! We thought this was a pretty good find, especially in their new colors that are only about a year old. So Steve's very wonderful wife offered to make a blanket out of this fabric. I made one of those fleece blankets that has two layers tied off on all the edges. I've seen these blankets before but have never actually made one so I had to kind of wing it. It's not perfection by any means, but I think it made one D-Backs fan very happy!
3 comments:
What a cute idea, I should try my domestic homemaking skills which is none and do that for my kids in their favorite character! :)
I have to admit that it looks good, even though it's totally the wrong team. Go BLUE! :)
Nice job, Amy!
I think it turned out great! Good job!
Post a Comment