Thursday, January 31, 2008

Finally getting LOST!


Today is a day we've been waiting for for a long, long time. No, it's not anyone's birthday, our anniversary, or a holiday. It's finally the season premiere of LOST!! It's seems like forever since there's been a new episode. We've prepared for this by watching last season's finale last night, reading any LOST info we can get our hands on, and watching all the recaps. We have been loyal LOST fans from the beginning, and although Steve has wavered in his loyalty at times, I have stayed faithful throughout (This is Steve, I snuck in to the blog....muahahahaha sort of like like the trickiness on LOST....anyway, AMY IS NOT AS PERFECT AS SHE WANTS YOU TO THINK, DON'T TRUST HER!! SHE HEARS VOICES AND TYPES IN NUMBERS IN OUR COMPUTER ALL THE TIME CUZ SHE SAYS WE WILL BLOW UP IF SHE DOESN'T. SHE IS CRAZY!!!). We are a little disappointed that the show is only an hour tonight, but considering the writer's strike they only have 8 episodes for this season so they didn't have any time to spare. Even with that, we are very excited, so tonight all of our attention will be focused on one thing! LOST!!

9 comments:

Aranne and Dan said...

Hold on to your hats and glasses Amy... the Premire tonight is TWO FULL HOURS... that's right, you heard me. TWO FULL HOURS! We can hardly wait.

The Wilker Family said...

I can't believe Steve did that! Don't worry, he's in big trouble! Thankfully for him, I love him!...and I'm not crazy!

Anonymous said...

YEAH, fellow Lost addicts!!! I'm so excited. I found out something really great that's going to happen this season, but don't worry...I won't ruin it for you. But it's gonna be good:)

Stefanie said...

You won't believe this. We've never watched one single episode of Lost.

We're.just.not.cool. :)

Kara said...

We're not cool either. We've never gotten into it. But have fun watching it. I thought of you guys last night when I was flipping through channels and saw that it was on :)

Savana said...

I'm with Stephanie, we've never watched, but I hope you enjoy it!

Carrie said...

I have too many other addictions on my plate right now!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I had 10 million unanswered questions from last season...after that episode I have 10 million more! What the heck were those flashes to the future, I'm SO confused!

Anonymous said...

OK, not a fan here, but we did notice Steve's little addition there. Listen to Amy, Steve...if she says she has to type numbers then she must :)