Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tagged by Carrie!

Okay, she didn't officially tag me, but I thought that this one was really cute so I just decided to do it anyway!

What is his name? Steve, I call him honey, sunshine, or love!

How long have we been married? Just over 3 years.

How old is he? 29 years old.

Who eats more? I think he does, but I'm a very close second.

Who said I love you first? We kind of said it at the same time. We finally asked eachother, why haven't we said I love you yet? And then we did!

Who is taller? Steve

Who sings better? Steve for sure. He sang throughout elementary and high school and he's very good.

Whose temper is worse? I think Steve but he definitely doesn't have a bad temper at all. Instead of getting angry, I usually just get upset and end up crying. I'm such a baby!

Who is smarter? Steve, if you ask him he knows everything!

Who mows the lawn? No lawn, hooray!

Who pays the bills? Steve, thank goodness.

Who does the dishes? Technically this job was assigned to Steve when we first got married, but I end up doing it a lot of the time.

Who cooks dinner? We don't cook a whole lot, but I do most of it when we do.

Who drives when you are together? Definitely Steve, unless it's a road trip, then I drive while he sleeps.

Who is more stubborn? I think Steve.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think I am, but sometimes I'll just let him think he's right (just kidding honey!)

Who has more friends? We spend more time with Steve's friends. He's kept in good contact with some of his friends from high school and I get along with them great.

Who wears the pants in the family? We share the pants. We try to make decisions together and we make a great team!

This was a fun one to do, so if you want to you should do it too!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm so glad you did it because that was fun! A while back Joel told me you guys sang in Church and I was bummed I missed it. Now I want to hear Steve sing!