Here they are in front of our house!
Here's Lisa with Jackie. Jackie loved to have another person to pay attention to her and cuddle with her.
For New Year's Eve we had a wild and crazy night for sure! At least if you consider wild and crazy to be watching 4 hours of "Law and Order" and drinking Root Beer at midnight! I know, we got a little out of control, we're trying to cut back! As you can tell some of us were a little more awake than others at midnight, but we're proudly holding our Root Beer bottles.
We had a great time with Steve's family! It was great to have them come, and we were very excited to be able to have guests stay at our house!
While they were visiting we had our new couch for the living room delivered. It looks similiar to our family room couches, but it's a little different design and a darker color that is kind of green and gray at the same time. It's nice to have a piece of furniture in that room, but we are looking forward to putting the room together with pillows, curtains, and chairs. We at least have a couch for now, we'll add the rest one piece at a time.
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun with dear old mom and dad. Happy New Year to you both and may it be a year of fun and laughter.
Love the couch and the new blog background! I don't think I've stayed up til midnight on new year's for a few years now. Sad, I know.
I am so glad you guys had a good time. Your New Years Eve was even peppier than ours, I crashed early. Love the new couch!
Your new blog is so cute! I love it! Your house is coming together nicely! Thanks for the Christmas card! Happy New Year
Love the new look on your blog! Happy New Year you two!
Post a Comment