Steve and I went and saw the movie "Cloverfield" last night. We managed to survive the shaky cameras, explosions, and giant monster with only slight headaches. Even with all of that we really like this movie. However, I have made one decision from all of this, and that is: I will not live in New York City. According to the movies (which we all know are historically and factually accurate ;) New York City is the target of any and all major crisis, whether it be natural disaster, killer virus, terrorist attack, giant monster, or any other end of the world dilemma. (There are many examples for all of these, but that would take too long to list.) After the movie last night, I had these thoughts of a giant monster reeking havoc on the city, and then I remembered: I live in Tucson! You never hear of anything bad happening to Tucson, or even Arizona for that matter, unless they make a movie about killer cactus. So for now, sorry New York, I'm going to have to stick with Tucson!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
No NYC for Me!
Steve and I went and saw the movie "Cloverfield" last night. We managed to survive the shaky cameras, explosions, and giant monster with only slight headaches. Even with all of that we really like this movie. However, I have made one decision from all of this, and that is: I will not live in New York City. According to the movies (which we all know are historically and factually accurate ;) New York City is the target of any and all major crisis, whether it be natural disaster, killer virus, terrorist attack, giant monster, or any other end of the world dilemma. (There are many examples for all of these, but that would take too long to list.) After the movie last night, I had these thoughts of a giant monster reeking havoc on the city, and then I remembered: I live in Tucson! You never hear of anything bad happening to Tucson, or even Arizona for that matter, unless they make a movie about killer cactus. So for now, sorry New York, I'm going to have to stick with Tucson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You crack me up girl!
I am too nervous to see this... All we hear about is the shaking of the camera and people getting sick. I am having Blair Witch flashbacks and say "No thank-you" to that....
Post a Comment