Favorite Color: Blue (of course it has to be in the form of a Light Saber!)

Favorite Animal: Dogs, he also wanted to put Otters and Polar Bears but I told him that would take up too much room!

Bad Habit: He found this picture first, but I quickly corrected him!

One of his bad habits is making faces, you know the kind of face that basically tells you you're an idiot. He doesn't do it on purpose most of the time, but it's still a bad habit of his.

Favorite Food: Turkey sandwiches, this picture is a little too literal for me, but oh well.

Favorite Hobby: The D-Backs...games, action figures/bobble heads, and following all the info dilligently.

Favorite Song: He's totally into soundtracks right now, top on the list is the soundtrack for Indianna Jones.

My Job: As he says "the lowest man on the totem pole" at Cross Town Traders.


Favorite Author: Michael Crichton, the earlier stuff.

Favorite Dessert: Holiday Oreos with the red frosting or the Halloween ones. They can't be the Spring ones with blue frosting and normal ones are just ok, I guess the different color frosting makes them taste better. Beats me!

A Picture of Me: This is perfect for him because of course he's a Jedi Knight, but then he's also a big kid like Mickey!
5 comments:
That turkey sandwich made my stomach sick!
Fun idea and fun pictures!!
How fun, I wonder how long he was surfing the net for those pictures?!?
Classic Steve!
We really could all be Disney characters and move to Disney World!
Look who I found! your blog is super fun! check us out too!
http://heatheranddavidsforeverfamily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment