Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cross that off the list!

Steve and I finally got around to registering at Babies R' Us yesterday. A fun thing for sure, but at the same time it was kind of overwhelming as we realized that there is so much for us to get and do in just a little bit of time. We actually went ahead and purchased the crib set because it only has a limited stock left and we were worried they would get rid of it soon. I put it on the registry anyway, just in case anyone was curious enough to look at it.

Here is our crib set, it's called Fluffy Friends:

4 comments:

Kara said...

That is so cute! I hope you didn't register for too many blankets. You'll end up with a million even if you didn't register for any!

Aranne and Dan said...

Very cute... I like it and it will work for a baby #2 no matter what... Registering is a little overwhelming. Glad you made it out alright!

Anonymous said...

It's adorable! It does seem like there are a million things to get but don't worry too much. I kind of learned what I really needed as I went. Some of the things that I bought thinking they were a necessity I never ended up using at all.

Carrie said...

Ya know when first time parents get a million things and are totally prepared about 5 months before the baby even arrives...well, what's the level about that called? Cause that's you guys! hee hee You guys will not regret it, this baby will have everything and a bag of chips.