Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures...


Steve and I (okay...Steve initiated it) sat down Sunday evening to sort through stacks of pictures we've been meaning to put into albums. I'm not quite as crafty as many of our friends and family to actually be scrapbooking these pictures yet, but we figure until I am we can at least have them organized into albums. Well, once we started putting them in order we realized that we haven't gotten our pictures printed in well over a year, meaning there were lots and lots that need to be printed. Thank goodness Walgreen's was having a great sale of 50% off all print orders over $10, which we easily qualified for. Three days and over 600 pictures later, all of our pictures are now organized. We still have one small stack left of the most recent pictures that we need to buy one more album for. I told Steve that we will definitely have to be better at keeping on top of it so it doesn't turn into a monster-sized project every time! I'm just glad it's done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's some serious project! That's why I do digital pictures and digital scrap booking. I'm too lazy to do anything else :)

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

We practically have to take out a 2nd mortgage to get caught up on all our prints...hallelujah for blogging!