Sunday, September 28, 2008

The end...at least for now!

I've been told by Steve that I am addicted to blogging, but I don't care, it's so much fun! So he can just deal with it!

Yesterday we went to our last Diamondbacks game of the season. Even though the D-Backs are out of contention for the post season, it was still fun to go and support and they actually won! We couldn't help but think about the fact that next season we will either need to find a babysitter or we'll have an extra buddy to bring to the games. Fun times to look forward to!

After the game and waiting for the place to clear out a little bit, Steve thought it was a good idea to run up the stairs to the top of our section, while I decided to stay right where I was. (he later regretted that after coming back down the stairs and his legs were all sore!) Section 324 is our favorite!

2 comments:

Kara said...

The countdown has begun! Can you believe you only have 9 weeks left?!
Good luck with having an extra buddy to tag along at games. Hopefully he's better at going to baseball games than Hallie ever was! We could only stay for a few innings and she was done.

Aranne and Dan said...

Well... you guys were able to make it to quite a few games this year. Good for you! At first I thought you were going to say Steve was banning you from blogging and I was going to have to make a call to my dear sweet brother in law!!!