We've had a really good weekend (ok, not counting church which is a whole new experience with Preston and our very challenging callings in the primary, but that's a whole other story!). We drove up to Phoenix Friday night to hang out with at my parents house. My parents were nice enough to babysit Preston while we went to the temple. It was the longest that I had been away from him (about 5 hours), so of course I was a little nervous and I missed him. Thankfully he did great for them and they loved having a little baby around for the day, although they said they didn't get much done because they were too busy paying attention to him! It was great to go the temple and we had a really good day. My weekend was topped off by Preston sleeping from 10pm to 7am this morning, and my sleep was amazing!! Keep it up little boy!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Good Times...
We've had a really good weekend (ok, not counting church which is a whole new experience with Preston and our very challenging callings in the primary, but that's a whole other story!). We drove up to Phoenix Friday night to hang out with at my parents house. My parents were nice enough to babysit Preston while we went to the temple. It was the longest that I had been away from him (about 5 hours), so of course I was a little nervous and I missed him. Thankfully he did great for them and they loved having a little baby around for the day, although they said they didn't get much done because they were too busy paying attention to him! It was great to go the temple and we had a really good day. My weekend was topped off by Preston sleeping from 10pm to 7am this morning, and my sleep was amazing!! Keep it up little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a good baby! It's always a little nerve wrecking the first time you leave them for a long period of time, but when they start walking and throwing tantrums, you'll enjoy that break :)
Post a Comment