Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Preston's Blessing!

Preston was blessed on Sunday and it was a wonderful day filled with family, food, and fun. It was a surprisingly cold and rainy day, but that's ok, it was still great! Steve did a great job on the blessing and it was a really special day for our little family. We were so worried about how Preston would be, but he was sound asleep for the whole thing. We were able to have family come from out of town which was really wonderful and we are so grateful for everyone making the effort to be here. We feel so much love and support from all of our family and feel so blessed to have them in our lives. We love our little Preston so much and are so incredibly happy to have him in our lives!

Our little family!

The Wilker side of the family.

The Urbancics

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Congrats on his special day. You will never forget it. You are such a cute little family. He's looking more and more grown up every picture. I'm a huge fan of his hair. I'm telling ya, I hope the kid doesn't think it's weird if he's like 18 and I want to hold him in my arms. :)

Anonymous said...

He already look bigger than when I saw him last. He's growing so fast! And I'm glad he slept for you, that can be a little stressful trying to give a blessing when they're crying. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and you should come to our wards exercise group on tuesday 9am at the Fairmount chapel. It's good to get out of the house, and Jill even comes some times too! Plus everything you need for Preston is right there! We're also walking in Sabino Canyon with the strollers at 9:30am tomorrow if you want to come. That always put Alissa right to sleep when she was Preston's age.

Savana said...

Congratulations! Reading Jasmine's comments really made me miss Tucson and all my mommy friends there! I hope you're enjoying motherhood-your little guy is so cute!