Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Growing Boy!


I feel like everything I post/talk about lately is all about Preston. I apologize about that, but really we would be extremely boring without him!

Today I took him for his 2 month check-up. He now weighs 13 pounds, 1 ounce and is 23 inches long. He's getting so big and he's healthy and doing great. Preston also had to get his first shots today which I was nervous about. He (and I) were both very brave and thankfully the nurse who did them was very nice and super fast. I've never seen his face so red or heard such a sad cry, but we got that over with for now.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Don't you know that once you have kids, you rarely ever post about yourselves anymore? Everyone wants to see Preston anyway :)

I'm glad he's growing and getting chunky! I'm also glad I'm not the only Mom who doesn't cry (unless you did and didn't say) when her kid gets shots. Maybe it's because I give them to babies. Or maybe I'm just insensitive. Nah, definitely not that :)

Stefanie said...

You carried a baby in your tummy for nine months, had a C-section and you will now have very limited sleep. You blog about Preston all you want, ok?! He is a doll! Glad you got through the first shots. They sure are tough to watch!

Anonymous said...

I never cried but I still hate them. It's even worse to me when they get older because they know they're coming and start crying and looking at you like "save me!". He looks so precious sleeping there.