Monday, January 19, 2009

Smiles!

At the beginning of last week I put Preston into his blessing outfit again. We realized that we hadn't gotten any close ups of him in his outfit that day, because once we got home from church he was hungry and barely hung on for family pics. I was lucky enough to get some little smiles out of him at the same time!

3 comments:

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

Hi guys! This is your cousin Hollie. I just looked at your page from Sarah's. I need to look at everyone's on there that way we can become closer and keep in touch with each other. Your little one is so cute. Isn't it so fun being parents? Nothing compares. Love the blessing outfit too. Hey and the dress you are wearing in your pics, the grey maternity one that works great afterwards too, I have that one. It is my favorite maternity outfit by far. You look cute in it! Congrats on teh babe!

Anonymous said...

I love when they learn to smile, it makes all those sleepless nights worth it. And that has got to be the cutest little sweater ever made!

Anonymous said...

AWWW...he is getting so big. I love the smiles!!