Steve's family, including his mom, dad, sister Angie, her son Tyson, and his Grandma Chandler all came to visit last week. They finally got to meet Preston and be here for his blessing (I'll be posting about that in a little bit.). We had a great time going out to eat, doing some shopping, having fun with the two little boys, and playing our new Wii and Rockband. It's always so wonderful to spend time with family and we sure wish that they lived closer!! We really appreciate them making the effort to come and visit. Thanks guys, you're welcome anytime!


2 comments:
I love that picture with Steve and Tyson! Tyson is hilarious! I even have some pictures of him to put on my blog. He has such a fun personality! Seriously that kid cracks me up!!!
Isn't Rock Band so fun!!!! Mike and I beat the game in one week on the XBox 360 (not on expert though, ya right!). It was a rather pathetic week in our lives :) We'll have to play some time!
Post a Comment