Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary! I wanted to say Happy Anniversary to the love of my life! It's hard to believe it's been 5 years already and yet I can't imagine my life without Steve. We've been through many ups and downs together but we are so much stronger because of it and I know we love each other that much more. I feel so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. Here's to 5 years and the next 5, 10, 25, 50... and eternity! I can't wait!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! Cheers to many, many more!
Happy anniversary to you both... We love you and could not be happier for both of you...
Happy Anniversary you two. It's been great having you in our lives.
I guess I'm signed in as Joel...just fyi...so you don't think I'm a creepy guy. :)
CARRIE PACE
remember when we all met and we hadn't even been married a year? time flies. congrats you two!
Post a Comment