We took Preston to meet Santa today! I think we were way more excited than Preston was! We had a very sweet Santa that was really good with him. Of course, we got no smiles out of him but since he didn't cry I'll take that as a success! This is a picture of the picture we got. My sweet boy!
4 comments:
Ha ha, that picture reminds me of all my pictures with Santa growing up. He'll love looking back on that picture :)
I think the picture looks great and you are right... any picture not crying is totally a success! I pretty much was crying in all of my Santa pictures throughout the years...
I love the Santa's with real beards. At least he's not crying! AT LEAST! :)
So cute! That's awesome he didn't cry. We're going to try and take Chase tomorrow I think.
Post a Comment