We had Preston's pictures taken this week along with some new family pics. They were taken by the same friend who took Preston's 6 month pictures and the family pictures we've had on our blog since them. We loved them so much, so we were very excited for some new ones. Once again our child knows when you're trying to take a picture of him and doesn't smile whatsoever and now runs away! It's a lot more difficult to get him to pose when he won't even stay still for a second. Oh well, we still managed to get some cute shots!
very cute... now that we just updated our picture wall... we will have to do it again. They are adorable though and make us miss the little guy (and you two) so much!
You guys look fabulous. Amy you are mighty skinny. Preston has grown quickly the past couple months. He could pass as a 3 year old in the pictures if I didn't know any better. I think it's that full head of awesome hair!
7 comments:
very cute... now that we just updated our picture wall... we will have to do it again. They are adorable though and make us miss the little guy (and you two) so much!
You guys look fabulous. Amy you are mighty skinny. Preston has grown quickly the past couple months. He could pass as a 3 year old in the pictures if I didn't know any better. I think it's that full head of awesome hair!
Did you guys take those pictures at Golf-n-stuff?! That's a good idea!
OH.MY.GOSH! Sooo cute. You all look so great! Hope you are enjoying the holiday season!
They are great! You so captured Preston and his little personality. We can't wait to get our own copies. Love you!
Gay
I love your pics. They all look really cute.
Post a Comment