Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just in time...

I finally finished Preston's Christmas stocking and just in time too! This was such a long project to do all of our stockings and even though it was a daunting task at times, I'm so glad that I did it and am very happy with the results. I've been working non-stop on it for the past week because I wanted to get it done to actually display it a little bit before Christmas (and because we won't even be here on Christmas). I'm just so happy that they are all done and I feel quite accomplished!

7 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Looks SO good! I love that one. It is a TON of work, but I'm with you...so worth it. Hooray for getting to display them all!

Lisa said...

Amy is is amazing! I made Rachel and Garrett's stockings also. It took me such a long time that I had to buy the mom and dad stockings. Looking forward to having you stay with us. Better go get more Christmas stuff up so that it looks like we even believe.

Stefanie said...

Holy cow Amy! Those are adorable! I salute your hard work!

Carrie said...

You did a great job and the priceless part is they will hold sentimental value forever.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're amazing! Preston's stocking is gorgeous!!! They all are!

Mike and Holly said...

They look absolutely wonderful! Great job and Preston's is just extra cute. This was such a huge project, too.

Leann said...

Wow, I'm so impressed! I had no idea your craftiness! Awesome job!