Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2 Year Pics...

We took Preston to get his 2 year pictures done last week. We went to JcPenney and had a good experience with them. Some of you may remember that I'm not a fan of these types of portrait studios, it can be very expensive for not always great pictures for kids. But Preston turned two and I wanted to have his picture taken but we don't have a great camera and don't have any photographer connections here. Our budget is still pretty tight, so I went in with an online coupon and got 2 8x10's, 2 5x7's, 4 31/2x5's, and 16 wallets for just $7.99! That gives us more than we need, only downside was that you could only pick one pose, but I can live with that. I'm looking forward to getting pictures done after the baby comes and hopefully really good family ones next fall or something like that.

Preston did a pretty good job, better than I had expected. He said "cheese" really well and they turned out cute, even though I don't feel like it's his true, natural smile. Steve was able to copy some of the ones we didn't order off the website...

He found this bear and was way cute cuddling with it!

Doesn't this look like a boy who gets into trouble?!
I really like this one, but was worried his face looked a little too cheesy.
Like the pose, not sure what the scrunched up face is about.
For some reason I really like this one!

It kind of scares me how much he looks like a big boy in these pictures. He is growing up so fast!!

1 comment:

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

he's so cute. I have our365 portraits come to my house to take the photos. the packages are a little pricey. I did get a package for a free 8x10 and a free sitting fee.